ATG Electronics is looking to build upon the growth and success experienced during 2015. ATG started off the New Year at a new headquarters and warehouse facility. Now the company is looking to add new Sales Associates to meet the growing demand for ATG’s LED lighting products.
About ATG Electronics: Founded in 2001, ATG Electronics is a nationally-recognized brand in the field of retrofitting conventional lights to LED. Its durable, high performance LEDs demonstrate the company’s worldwide cutting-edge capabilities in an evolving industry. All of ATG’s energy-efficient products are DLC compliant.
Job Title: Sales Associate – Uncapped Commissions
Position Description: ATG is expanding its sales team and seeking a top performing sales professional with strong experience in the lighting industry to join us in developing business in the United States. ATG is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager with experience in building and managing a sales network with local manufacturers’ representatives and distributors. Successful candidates will have strong connections and experience in managing representatives and working with distributors, architects, lighting designers and engineers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically build a strong sales network of manufacturers’ representatives and distributors to develop and grow the local business in the territory
• Visit reps and customers with frequency and provide excellent technical support and diligent follow up
• Regularly schedule and lead product training events with reps, customers, specifiers, etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key industry allies as directed
• Communicate regularly with Headquarters on the sales activity in the territory
• Monitor and report market information, competitor pricing, product strengths and weaknesses
• Travel and participate in industry trade and marketing events as directed
• University or college education preferred
• LC accreditation preferred
• 3+ years in outside lighting sales experience calling on architects, distributors, contractors and end users accounts
• Track record of success in sales
• Highly organized and an ability to think strategically about territory organization and management
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills, competitive mindset, and an outgoing personality
• A team player with integrity who is willing to work with the ATG management team
Compensation: Commensurate with experience including base salary, incentive plan, and employee benefit program.
Send a copy of your resume and salary requirements only if you meet the listed qualifications listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org