Established in 2001, ATG Electronics, Inc. is a LED lighting manufacturer in California. We are the most recognized brand in the world for retrofitting conventional lights with LEDs, delivering great value to our customers, helping save energy, and protecting the environment. ATG Electronics holds multiple patents in the United States and China Now, it immediately needs the professional services of an Operations Research Analyst.
• Analyze, design, formulate, and implement operating procedures to strategize and correlate customer demand in practice and increase customer retention;
• Analyze, design, formulate and implement business processes and procedures to reduce cost, improve efficient office work flow, identify business opportunities and loopholes and provide suggestions for increasing profit margin;
• Evaluate current business processes and procedures to improve the business operation performance and design metrics to measure the outcome;
• Analyze historical data and demographic information to perform business process analysis using statistical analysis, simulation and optimization;
• Formulate and apply different statistical modeling strategies to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation and other managerial functions;
• Study and analyze information about alternative business process for comparison and to determine the best outcome;
• Identify business sectors for improvement and create work plans for improvement;
• Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
• Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
• Provide recommendation to the office management on business process improvement projects, workflow efficiency, and customer satisfaction and retention programs;
• Assist the management in implementing management strategies designed to enhance customer services, maximize revenue per transaction, and reduce overhead expenses;
• Maintain and update the office’s paperless electronic health record for physician practices;
• Maintain and supervise internal audits and auditing policy to decrease error and increase rectification process;
The position requires the use of specialized knowledge and expertise in Economics, Business Administration or related fields. The job candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or related major.
Please send your current resume and cover letter via email.
Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers.